Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Can I hang wallpaper myself?

This is one of those questions where there is no right or wrong answer.  Typically I tell my clients the decision to “hang or not to hang” depends on your skill level and the wallpaper itself. 


For example, if you are hanging wallpaper in a room that will require a lot of cuts then you should probably hire a professional.   The same is true when the pattern in the wallpaper is complex or there are applied decorations.  


Now if you are hanging a simple pattern wallpaper on a smooth wall then yes you should be able to hang it yourself.  Again the decision to “hang or not to hang” is completely yours if you’re comfortable then I say go for it!  

If you have any questions about wallpaper the experts at the Design Studio at Thybony are here to help. 

For more information visit:
www.thybony.com

No comments:

Post a Comment